Seville, Spain. SOCO’19.
13th-15th May 2019
Paper submission deadline: 30th January 2019
Technical Co-Sponsored by:
ICEUTE’19 proceedings will be published by Springer in a special volume of Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing (Springer), indexed by ISI Proceedings, DBLP and Springerlink, among others. All submissions will be refereed by experts in the field based on originality, significance, quality and clarity.
Every submitted paper to ICEUTE’19 will be reviewed by at least two members of the Program Committee.
The 10th International Conference on EUropean Transnational Education (ICEUTE’19) will be a meeting point for people working on transnational higher education within Europe. ICEUTE 2019 will provide a stimulating and fruitful forum for presenting and discussing the latest works and advances on transnational higher education within European countries.
ICEUTE’19 will be celebrated in conjuntion with:
The conference topics can be identified by, but are not limited to, the following subjects in the context of european transnational education:
DOMAIN APPLICATIONS AND CASE STUDIES
– Critical success factors in transnational education
– Interdisciplinary programs for transnational education
– Virtual Labs: examples, architecture and organization
– Virtual universities and classrooms
– e-learning success cases
– Errors in e-learning
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES FOR TRANSNATIONAL LEARNING
– Mobile learning (M-learning)
– Web-based learning, wikis and blogs
– Virtual learning environments
– e-learning platforms and tools
– Authoring tools and content development
– Groupware tools
– Intelligent tutoring systems
– Learning organizations
– Collaborative learning
– International partnerships in teaching
– Community building
– Lifelong learning: continuing professional training & development
– Theoretical bases of transnational education environments
– Distance and e-learning in a global context
– Cooperation with industry in teaching
– Context dependent learning
– Accessibility to disabled users
TEACHING AND EVALUATION METHODOLOGIES
– Teaching to multicultural students
– Simulated communities and online mentoring
– Pedagogy enhancement with e-learning
– Educating the educators
– Immersive learning
– Blended learning
– Computer-aided assessment
– Metrics and performance measurement
– Assessment software tools
– e- testing and new test theories
– Standards and interoperability
– Course design and curriculae
– Emerging and best practices
– Managing quality in e-learning
– e-learning tactics and strategies
– Course/program evaluation
– Teacher evaluation
– Quality assurance, recognition, accreditation & certification
– Assessment and accreditation of courses and institutions
All submissions will be refereed by experts in the field based on originality, significance, quality and clarity. Every submitted paper to ICEUTE’19 will be reviewed by at least two members of the Program Committee.
Papers must be prepared according to Springer’s templates (MS Word or LaTeX format) for the Advances in Intelligent and Computing volume series (www.springer.com/series/11156
Submission system: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=cisis2019
Francisco Martínez Álvarez, Pablo de Olavide University, Spain
Alicia Troncoso Lora, Pablo de Olavide University, Spain
Emilio Corchado – University of Salamanca, Spain
*** IMPORTANT DATES ***
Monday 13 May, 2019: City center and cocktail.
All participants of ICEUTE 2019 are invited to join us at 18:00 to walk around the historic city center. The meeting point is Metrsol Parasol Sevilla (Plaza de la Encarnación). A bus for all participants being at the conference until the last session at 5 pm is scheduled. It will depart at 17:30 (further information will be provided by local organizers at the conference site itself).
After the visit, we will enjoy a cocktail at the private terrace of Hotel Los Seises (tentative).
You can’t simply miss this unforgettable night!
Tuesday 14 May, 2019: Gala Diner.
At 20:30, Gala Diner will take place at the Hotel Eurostars’ panorama restaurant.
*** CONTACT ***
Dr. Francisco Martínez Álvarez
Pablo de Olavide University (Spain)
Data Science & Big Data Lab
Dr. Emilio Corchado
University of Salamanca (Spain)
BISITE Research Group
For more information about ICEUTE’19, please refer to the ICEUTE´19 website: