Special Session Title
|LOOKING FOR CAMELOT: NEW
APPROACHES TO ASSES COMPETENCIES
|INNOVATION IN COMPUTER SCIENCE EDUCATION||
***** CONDITIONS *****
Organisers of Special Sessions are responsible for:
- Select a topic of interest to themselves and to conference delegates.
- Obtain papers on this topic, normally a minimum of 5 for an invited session, but often more.
- If there are not sufficient papers, final accepted papers will be moved to the general track.
- Manage the review process for these papers.
- Provide suitable reviewers for the reviews of the papers.
- Ensure the final versions of the papers are uploaded before the deadline.
- Attend the conference and chair the session.
- Provide a list of international reviewers (name, affiliation, country) who have already accept to reviews the papers.
- Disseminate widely a call for papers for the special session.
Researchers who would like to organise one or more Invited Sessions on topics falling within the scope of the conference are invited to submit a proposal for consideration. If so, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org including the following information:
- Title of the session.
- A paragraph describing the content of the session.
- Name of chair/co-chairs.
- Email address (please give only one).
- Postal address.
- URL of web page describing the session (if any).